12/11/2011

OVEREXCITED!

I was on the H&M Website today to check when the "VERSACE FOR H&M" Collection is available in the UK.
It says that it airs on the 17.November.2011, 9:00AM... SO EXCITED!
Some of the pieces are actually really cheap, I'm gonna start saving now, so that I can buy the whole Collection hahaha
The Leather Jacket I showed you in a earlier Post only Cost £199, but I already bought a Leather Jacket for £100 this Week.... Great
Maybe I will still buy It, as a early Christmas Present haha :-)

Have A Nice Weekend ♥


1 comment:

CHOCAROME said...

I'm so excited too! and I'm in love with this collection.

By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

with love,
your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/