22/02/2012

SPRING SUMMER MUST HAVE: Shorts








I'm so in love with the TOPMAN Design Collection .Spring/Summer 2012 and I think that Shorts are an absolute Must Have this Year.But they shouldn't be too Short, but it actually depends on how you like them I was just talking for myself lol Each Shorts of the Topman Collection cost £70 and you can buy them at the Store in London Oxford Road or online, I'm not sure If you can buy them in any other Topman Store. I know £70 is a lot, but it's worth it I think. I prefer the first Pair, because I'm in love with bleached/light denim :-)

Let me know what you think about them!


xoxo Leon Alexander

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture so much!! ♥

lets take a journey said...

I'm sure, i'm in love with your blog!!

xx,
http://becca-an.blogspot.com