22/03/2012

1st SPRING DAY - NEW SHIRT

My TOPMAN Parcel has finally arrived, 
ok finally may be the wrong word because It only took about 3-4 Days lol I ordered this Beautiful Peacock/African Pattern Shirt from the TOPMAN LTD Collection, and I was so lucky because It was the last one in my size! The Shirt is now sold out in all sizes, and I paid £34 for It. I love the pattern and brown wooden Buttons of the Shirt, and the price was "alright".
You should defo check out the whole Collection and may value some of the pieces because the Collection will be Sold Out any day.
Enjoy the weather ♥



4 comments:

Style-Spy-Blogger said...

looks similar to Burberry<3

Anonymous said...

i love your shirt!

Ot-fashion said...

i think that's pretty dope! those "african" shirt are very trendy! btw, i like your tumblr :)

www.Ot-fashion.blogspot.com

CaityHeartsFashion said...

really suits you :)