25/05/2012

DREAM SUMMER OUTFIT


/ 1. VINTAGE GIANNI VERSACE SILK SHIRT/ 2.TOPMAN TMD DENIM SHORTS/ 
3. ASOS GLADIATOR SANDALS/ 4. CLASSIC CHANEL FLAP BAG/

Hey Guys,
It's friday already and I couldn't be happier! The whole Week has been super stressy and the hot weather adds to the depression. I hope that atleast you guys had a great week haha, So because it is so super hot
we all dress the accordingly, and I just found some amazing pieces on ASOS and TOPMAN and various
Vintage Online Shops. So I just picked my favourite Pieces and combined them accordingly on how I would wear them. I hope you like it.
Have a great, sunny Weekend



Hey,
Es ist endlich Freitag und ich koennte nicht gluecklicher sein! Die ganze Woche war sehr stressig und das Wetter hat es auch nicht besser gemacht. Ich hoffe das wenigstens ihr ne gute Woche hattet haha So, wegen dem heissen Wetter ziehen wir uns alle ansprechen an und ich habe mir ein paar Favoriten auf ASOS, TOPMAN und vielen Vintage Online Shops ausgesucht. Ich hab die besten zu einem Outfit kombiniert und hoffe euch gefaellt es genauso wie es mir gefaellt.
Habt ein schoenes, sonniges Wochende!